All packages are shipped from the Netherlands, have a tracking number and all prices mentioned are in Euros (€). If you are within the European Union, VAT is already included and you should not pay import fees. However, if you are not in the EU, you may have to pay import taxes and/or customs charges. IanTCG is not responsible for these costs and you should take these costs into account when ordering from outside the EU.
Note that if you pre-order items with different release dates in one order, they will ship when all items are available. If you want them in multiple shipments, you can contact us regarding the extra shipping fees if applicable.
For an estimate of how long shipping takes to you, you can take a look here:
We offer the following tracked shipping options:
For card singles orders above €50,-, (untracked) letter shipping is free of charge. You can also upgrade to a Letterbox Parcel that has tracking at a discounted rate of €2,00,-
For any other order above €100,-, tracked regular parcel shipping is free of charge.
- Letterbox Parcel: €4,10,-. This option can only contain card singles, since it will be shipped in a bubble envelope. This method is not insured.
- Regular parcel: €6,- for orders under €100,-, free of charge for orders over €100,-. Can contain most, if not all orders that can be shipped in a box instead of an envelope. This method is not insured.
- Insured Parcel: You can also opt for insured shipping. The cost of this depends on the amount the order is insured for. If your order is above €100,- and it would be shipped for free using the regular parcel method, you can opt to pay the difference between the price of regular shipping and insured shipping to have it insured. If your order is above €500,-, we will cover the cost of insuring it.
|Insured value||Price for orders under €100||Price for orders above €100|
|€0, just tracked||€ 6,-||Free!|
For destinations within the European Union, there are three shipping options, based on whether they contain singles or sealed product. This depends on whether we can ship them in packages that fit through your mailbox or not: tracked envelopes, tracked parcels and insured parcels.
Tracked envelopes: These can only contain things that can fit through a letterbox and in a bubble envelope, such as card singles. Tracked envelopes cost between €6,50,- and €14,55,-, depending on which part of Europe you are in. Singles orders over €150,- for the Europe 1 zone and singles orders over €175,- for the Europe 2 zone will be shipped for free using this method. Note that this includes countries not in the European Union.
|Europe 1 Zone||Europe 2 Zone|
|Countries||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark (exc. Faroe Islands and|
Greenland), France (inc. Corsica and Monaco), Germany, Greece, Hungary,
Italy (exc. San Marino and Vatican City), Latvia, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
(inc. Balearic Islands, exc. Canary Islands), Sweden
|All other countries in Europe (exc. Russia)|
|Price for orders under free shipping threshold||€6,50,- to €12,50,- depending on country||€14,55,-|
|Free shipping threshold||€150,-||€175,-|
|Europe 1 Zone country||Shipping price for singles orders|
Tracked parcels: at the start of 2021, we have added the option to ship your parcel with a tracking number, but without insurance for a lot of European countires. This method can be cheaper than the insured parcel, but for some countries, the price is the same. The biggest difference we have noticed is for Hungary and Poland: the difference here is €11,85,-! These orders can contain all orders that can be shipped in a box up to 10kg.
This is the price list for most European countries:
|Country||Price tracked, uninsured shipping (up to 10KG for most countries)|
|United Kingdom||€25,00,- (up to 5KG)|
Insured parcels: these can contain almost all orders that can be shipped in a box. Orders using this method will be insured up to €500,-. Note that this unfortunately only applies to countries within the European Union (listed below). If you would like to be extra safe, you can contact us for additional insurance.
Unlike shipments from outside of the European Union, sales within the European Union should not be subject to import duties. This means we can fully insure packages without any risk of you being charged import costs.
We understand that the prices for some European countries may seem a little high, but unfortunately the shipping prices are the same up to 23kg from our shipping provider. Insurance is also standard from this carrier. Try grabbing some sealed product or accessories without extra shipping cost and let us know if you have suggestions for what you’d like to see on the website, so we can possibly stock them for you!
Here is a list per country:
|Country||Price insured shipping|
Rest of the World
For the rest of the world, we have two shipping methods: tracked envelopes and tracked packages.
Tracked envelopes: These can only contain things that can fit through a letterbox and in a bubble envelope, such as card singles. Tracked envelopes cost €19.55,- to any international destination outside of Europe and are insured for a value up to €50,-. For high value singles orders, contact us for DHL or UPS shipping.
Tracked packages: The countries that weren’t listed before under the European Union header (including countries that are geographically in Europe, but not a part of the European Union) unfortunately have a kilogram surcharge when shipping boxes / packages, meaning we get charged for every kilogram the package weighs. Packages up to 2KG should cost €29,30,- and packages up to 5KG should cost €45,00,-. If your order is exceptionally heavy (and expensive to ship), we will contact you.
As for our refund policy, you have 14 days, counted from the day it was received, to return your order and get a refund. However, there are some conditions.
- If you would like to return any products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding what you want to return. If you are a Dutch consumer, you may fill in this form and email it, but it is not necessary: Ontbinding koop op afstand
- Tournament entries cannot be refunded. They can however be used for future tournaments.
- The products that are returned should be in the same condition as we shipped them. So sealed booster boxes should still be sealed, and singles should be undamaged. If product was unnecessarily damaged by you, we may apply depreciation and refund you less accordingly.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs of shipping the items back to us and these will not be refunded.
- The original shipping costs will not be returned if the reason of return is anything other than a mistake made by us (for example, if we shipped you the wrong product).
- We will refund your (partial) order within 14 days of receiving the items back, if all the other conditions are fulfilled.
- The refund will be made through the same method that was used to make the original payment if possible.
- We have the right to hold back the costs made for the refund, this depends on the payment method:
- PayPal: 3.4% – 5.4% + €0,35
- SEPA: €7,50,-